Gratten Warranty Policy
We stand behind our product.
Gratten warrants these products to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal user for a period of the below mentioned time period from the date of purchase directly from Gratten Official website or from an Authorized dealer of Gratten products by the original end-user consumer.
|Spectrum Analyzer||3 years|
|Signal Generators||2 years|
|Digital Oscilloscope||2 years|
|Network Analyzer||2 years|
|Modular products||1 year|
|RFID Tester||2 years|
|Other Products||2 years|
Within this period, we will , at our sole discretion, commits to solving all the problems you find in the use of products.
Gratten Test Instrumnets are to be operated with care and caution and with proper electrical supply.
This product support service will be provided to our end customers, starting with the actual purchase date.
This warranty does not apply to :
- Indirect or punitive damages resulting from the improper use , external force majeure of the product by the user
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of Gratten; or
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the prior written permission of Gratten .
For any return for repair, you will be responsible for, and pre-pay, all return shipping charges and shall assume all risk of loss or damage to product while in transit to us. We recommend that you use a traceable method of shipping for your protection.
If your purchased Gratten products need our quality assurance services, please contact our Authozed agents or email our Customer Service after-sales staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. Subject to applicable law, in no event shall our liability exceed the purchase price of the Hardware.
GRATTEN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF ITS WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES WITHOUT NOTICE.