High Performance Signal Analysis
GA362X Series is a 3GHz & 8.5GHz high performance Vector Network Analyzer. It is the biggest characteristic can provide 2Port /4Port Test Mode, thereby greatly improving the device of measuring speed and efficiency.
Mainly used in wireless communications, radio and television, education, scientific research, automotive electronics, semiconductor and medical device fields.
The amplifier, coaxial cables, splitters, combiners, antenna, couplers, filters, isolator, branch distributor, crystal, surface acoustic devices such as RF amplitude-frequency characteristics, reflection properties, phase characteristics, delay characteristic in all aspects of measurement.
3GHz & 8.5 GHz
Touch Screen function
2/4 Port Test mode
10.4" TFT LCD Display
Resolution of 1Hz
Windows 7 Operating interface
Numerous Data format
For Education and Industrial Market
- 2/4 Port Test：Can test multi port, greatly improve the test efficiency.
- Windows 7 Operation interface. 10.4 inches TFT color LCD screen，touch screen, show clear, simple and quick operation
- More than 100 independent measurement channels: can test in more than 100different incentive measure conditions
- Various scanning mode：linear sweep, logarithm scanning, subsection scanning, power scanning
- Powerful analyze PASS/FAIL function：Limit test、surge limit test, bandwidth limit test function.
- Time-domain analysis function：Can show the response in time domain.
- Unique calibration method: 4 ports SOLT calibration.
- Instrument Use interface: Chinese or English
- External Interface：USB、LAN, RS232, VGA, GPIB port(option).
Frequency: 300kHz ~ 3GHz
Accuracy: ± 5ppm
Level Accuracy: ±0.8dB
Frequency: 100kHz ~ 8.5GHz
Accuracy: ± 5ppm
Level Accuracy: ±0.65dB